Children in Need of Treatment (CINOT)
The Children In Need of Treatment (CINOT) program provides emergency dental care coverage for low-income children age 17 and under. This program ensures that all Ontario children in urgent need of dental care will receive immediate treatment.
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Children who are Ontario residents up to and including age 17
- Who have dental conditions that could cause pain or infection
- Who are not covered by a dental insurance plan
- Who do not qualify for assistance under a provincial social assistance program that already includes dental coverage
- For whom the cost of treatment would be a financial hardship to the family
For more information, visit the Children in Need of Treatment (CINOT) website.