Region of Peel Seniors Dental Program
The Region of Peel Seniors Dental Program was created to help seniors who have no dental insurance and cannot afford the cost of dental care. It helps to provide basic dental services to low income seniors who qualify.
Call Peel Public Health at 905.799.7700 to find out if you are eligible for the dental services. To be eligible for the program you must meet all 6 criteria:
- Be 65 years or older
- Live in Brampton, Caledon or Mississauga
- Be a Canadian citizen or legal resident
- Have no access to any form of dental coverage (including government programs such as Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), Ontario Works (OW), and Non- Insured Health Benefits)
- Have no previous dental care that was paid for by the Region of Peel’s Seniors’ Dental Program
- Have an income of less than $20,675 for one person household or $25,163 for a two person household
Peel Public Health will request that you show in person:
- Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada (most current tax year). If applicant is married or common law the Notice of Assessment for each individual will be required.
- Valid Ontario Health Card
- One of the following:
- Valid Canadian Passport or Canadian Passport expired not more than 5 years
- Certificate of Canadian Citizenship
- Birth Certificate from a Canadian province or territory
- Canadian Immigration Identification Card
- Valid Permanent Residence Card
- A valid Ontario Driver's Licence
- Property Tax/Utility Bill
- Household mortgage, rental or lease agreement
- Statement of old age security or statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits
- First page of your Notice of Assessment which indicates name and address
For more information, visit Region of Peel Seniors' Dental Program.